Author Topic: Guests Please Read  (Read 53134 times)

Online Roger

• Administrator
    • Rogers-Relics-uk.com
Guests Please Read
« on: 19-09-2006, 16:43:10 »
Hello and Welcome to the Rogers-Relics Detecting Forum, please feel free to register and join this friendly community.
Once you have registered you can log in straight away, also please consider Donating to help with server costs, the donation button is on the "home" page, please be sure when registering to use a genuine e-mail address as this will be used if you forget your password.
:Thumb-up:

Guests Please Note

This site runs a donation system to help finance the server etc, and help to keep it self financing, the donations are voluntary and you choose the amount to donate, all donations however small are greatly appreciated.

This site was established in August 2006, I opened this site after many years on other detecting forums, although the site is first and foremost a metal detecting site, we do have boards that cover other hobbies like Fishing, shooting etc, and a couple of boards where you can just chat and have fun.
We have over 100 boards on the site and you can use the gallery to post up all your pictures, we have a large database of  detecting articles, programs for your favourite machines, video's etc, the video's that I make myself are exclusive to this site and won't be found anywhere else on the net,my two DVD's "Back to Basics featuring the Goldmaxx Power" and "Metal Detecting with the Mighty Deus" are now free to view in full., the site covers all the most popular makes of machines and accessories, we also have some very experienced detectorists to help any newcomers to the hobby, I myself have 45 years experience to share with members, we also have finds advisers to help ID your finds.

For just 10 per year you can have a banner on the home page to advertise your business or website, please contact me if interested.

Best Regards  Roger   :handshake:

Rally organisers feel free to advertise your upcoming rally's on the "rally" board.

Please consider making a donation to help with server costs, donation button is on the home page, thank you.